Tuesday, June 10, 2014

About Me



Hello, my name is Ashley and I’m an animal enthusiast that has dedicated every waking moment of her day away from work to her pets. I’m a proud owner of my dog Balto, an Australian Shepherd, who has really gotten me passionate about rearing my pets in the most natural, healthy way possible. I’ve spent countless hours researching and learning about a healthy lifestyle for pets and still continuing to learn. I have used every resources I can get my hands on to learn; reading scholarly articles from my University, pulling out books from library of canine biology, anatomy, physiology etc, joining internet groups, and so on. 
 
I must thank Balto for getting me to this point. Without him, I probably would not have found my way to a healthy raw diet and natural lifestyle. I started off as most uneducated pet owners do, feeding dry food and getting all my vaccinations. But Balto has IBS and had terrible complications on kibble. Since switching him to a raw diet and minimal vaccinations, he has never been better! Since then, I have made my way through the vast information of how to naturally rear and feed our pets and I would look to share all I’ve learned. I hope to never stop learning new and updated ways of rearing our pets. I have confidence that my blogs will help to educate you in making the healthiest choices for your fur babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment